Solvac: when elegance meets simplicity
#UX #webdesign #webdevelopment #branding
Solvac is a listed company (Euronext Brussels) with a long-term stake in Solvay SA, a group of advanced materials and specialty chemicals, committed to developing solutions that meet major societal challenges. Its assets consist exclusively of participation of more than 30% in the capital of Solvay SA. Solvac required a new website explains the specificity of the Solvac mono holding company in relation to Solvay, a website modern and responsive and that would allow users to easily find the information they were looking for.
- Rejuvenate the site while keeping the existing positioning (evolution and not revolution).
- Evolve the site to optimize the user experience look and feel modern while respecting the Solvac style reorganize the current structure of the site and reformulate some texts.
- A site with a Back Office 100% manageable by Solvac for more autonomy.
We have met Solvac’s expectations thanks to:
- A reorganized sitemap with some reformulated content.
- Using the WordPress CMS which allows intuitive content management and allows template modifications to be made in a way that is affordable for everyone.
- Training and documentation.
- A neat new design that slightly changes the Solvac style.
In terms of design and tone, we have combined an image of seriousness, professionalism, discretion, efficiency, and effectiveness with a dynamic and modern presentation, attractive for the new generations of shareholders. The choice was made to use corporate and neutral images without creative or commercial excess.
Thanks to its new website, Solvac sends a clear statement to all its stakeholders, with a better user experience and a new and modern design, while keeping the specificity of Solvac: discernment and elegance.
Interested? Check all our projects