The Crew Communication is hiring a Full-Stack developer
The Crew is a young, yet leading communication agency located in Brussels (BE) and Lille (FR), active in 4 areas of expertise: consulting & strategy, branding / rebranding, brand activation & web communication.
We create unique and tailor-made digital strategies for our B2B & B2C clients and implement them through social media networks, marketing automation and more.
Our leadership is based on supplying our clients with research-based, thought-provoking views about their companies’ communication and how it might efficiently be improved.
We build with our clients mutual & long-term relationships.
Our team is composed of young talents who challenge each other with empathy.
Client (& deadlines) matters for everyone at The Crew.
We work as a team, a solid group of individuals who progress altogether.
We care about each team member.
Proactivity, collaboration, imagination & challenges are our lead words.
To efficiently assist in maintaining the excellent relationships we have and in continuing to propose imaginative, innovative & smart solutions to our clients, we are looking for a full-stack developer.
- Developing front-end website architectures
- Developing back-end website applications
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Creating servers & databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platforms optimization
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Participating in sales proposals & pitches
- Working alongside internal & external creative & development team for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Ensuring that work is delivered on scope, time & budget
- Making sure of the profitability of your efforts with each client (time sheet to fulfill)
- Reporting directly to the Digital Director
- Based in Brussels, avenue Louise, hyper centrally located in bright renovated offices
- 3/5 years in PHP development
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Pro-active: there are no bad ideas as long as they are expressed with respect
- Willing to progress in terms of skills & competences
- Motivation to integrate a dynamic, yet demanding company
- Degree in Computer Science
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Stress resistant, good sense of humor
- Able to work on own initiative and respect back-timings
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- WordPress, Drupal, Linux, web servers (Apache2, Nginx), Docker, Connaissances & CMS
- French & English (both orally and written). Flemish would be a plus, but not mandatory